The LightBox Collaborative has the honor of working with awesome nonprofits, philanthropies and other do-gooders on the cutting edge of social change. Click the links below for stories of the creative solutions we’ve helped our clients create, and for some of the lessons we’ve learned along the way.
- Sometimes your greatest supporters are all around you. The Women’s Building’s Win the Windows campaign shows how to connect with the people who love you but don’t really know you or how to support you. The Women’s Building (TWB) was the first women-owned community center in the United States. It is one of the most photographed ... Read More
- LightBox Collaborative is currently helping San Francisco icon The Women’s Building run a campaign to fund the retrofit of their 108-year-old windows. They were among a handful of nonprofits selected to participate in the Partners in Preservation Vote Your Main Street Campaign which has put them in the running for $150,000. Because the winner of the ... Read More
- LightBox Collaborative clients Meyer Foundation, based in Washington, DC, and Weingart Foundation, based in Los Angeles, are both dedicated to addressing the root causes of inequity. Through our work with both organizations, we’ve identified three key practices to consider when addressing equity: First, define equity. Early in our work with both foundations, it became clear that the ... Read More
- In honor of the April Fool’s Day just passed, we’re challenging you to achieve your SMART goals through DULL tactics; that is, tactics that are Deliberate, Unique, Lit and Loud. Read More
- LightBox Collaborative is delighted to continue our partnership with the Greater New Orleans Foundation to strengthen the work of their grantees, who are making the Crescent City and its neighboring parishes better for all. We’re pleased to share smart lessons from a few of the fantastic organizations we’ve met through our work in New Orleans—and hope you ... Read More